GET STARTED

When do I get paid?

When the properties start making money, you get paid each quarter until you receive an annualized 8% return—this is called the preferred return. The remaining 92% of the profits are divided between our investors and School of Whales. Our investors get 80% of that slice of the profits, while School of Whales gets 20% as a Performance Fee.